Designed to minimize the number of illuminators and beacons an operator must carry, the low-profile Sidewinder Stalk provides ultimate maneuverability. Put light where you need it with multiple mounting options and a flexible stalk to aim the beam. Multi-fuel capability allows it to accept more than one battery type. Features visible white, multi-colored and IR LEDs. A separate Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) switch lets you use both the main light and IFF when needed.
- Durable clip attaches to helmet or MOLLE vest providing flexibility in hands-free lighting; Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in three discrete steps
- Features push-button power switch and pull-to-turn rotary selector knob designed to prevent accidental mode changes and allow selection of LED color
- High CR123A: 76 lumens; 28m beam; runs 5.6 hours; AA: 57 lumens; 23m beam; Runs 6 hours AA lithium or 3.8 hours AA alkaline
- Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) strobe activated by a three-position switch with a center Off position and two On positions
- IP67 rated: Dust-tight and waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings.
- 3-meter impact resistance tested
- Meets MIL-STD-810H, Method 512.6; Assembled in US