Keep the SOL Emergency Fire Blanket ready at a moment's notice in your home, car, and at your campsite. Unlike a traditional fire extinguisher, it does not expire, does not require training, and does not produce fumes or make a mess. Safe to use on liquid, grease, and biofuel fires, but not on electrical fires. In a fire emergency, throw the blanket over the fire to smother or wrap around a person. 100 percent fiberglass, the SOL Emergency Fire Blanket is essential in an emergency kit.
- Flexible flame-retardant fiberglass blanket smothers fires
- Does not expire, no training required, no fumes, and no mess to clean up
- Highly Visible bright red storage pouch with carabiner clip to store in kitchen, vehicle, boat, or camp
- Safe to use on liquid, grease, and biofuel fires
- Do not use on electrical fires
- 47 in x 70 in standard size is large enough to throw over a grill, wrap around a person, or over a campfire