Sometimes a night under the stars happens unexpectedly, so never be unprepared with the SOL Camp Ready Kit with 29 survival essentials. A 4L roll-top dry bag is packed with all the survival essentials you will need to make it through the night. Build a shelter with the 550 paracord and best-selling SOL All Season Blanket. Dig a cathole or a protective ring for your fire with the lightweight camp shovel. Start a fire no matter the conditions with the SOL Mag Block and Tinder Quik. Use the Tinder Sticks and wire saw to help the fire stay lit throughout the night. As the night sets in, pull out the LED headlamp to light your way. Signal for help and navigate your way to safety with the Slim Rescue Whistle and liquid-filled baseplate map compass. Dry off with the TightPak Towels. Fix gear and gather food with the sewing-fishing tube kit. Be prepared for the unexpected with the SOL Camp Ready Kit.
- 29-Piece Survival Essentials Kit: Gear up with survival essentials stored in a 4L roll-top dry bag
- 4L Dry Bag: Durable roll-top dry bag keeps all your gear dry and easy to locate with a clear front panel
- Secure Your Gear: Attach dry bag to raft or pack with the secure buckle or 550 paracord
- Light Up the Night: Emergency LED headlamp for adventures after dark
- Dry Off and Stay Warm: Dry off with the SOL TightPak Towels and wrap yourself in the All Season Blanket or hang as a shelter from the grommeted corners
- Build a fire with a compact wire saw and dig a firepit with the lightweight camp shovel
- Navigate to Safety: Baseplate liquid-filled map compass gives stable readings in the northern hemisphere; Signal for Help: Slim rescue whistle alerts rescuers in an emergency