Backed by nearly 40 years of innovation, the Scott Archery Legacy Bow Release delivers superior performance with a host of features. The Legacy is a dual-caliper release equipped with the NCS connector strap that allows you to customize the length to your specific needs. The auto closing HyperJaw design equalizes pressure on the loop and delivers a clean release with the least amount of torque on it during the shot. A clean release is equally important whether youre surrounded by tournament crowds or the quiet of autumn woods; you want the most from your archery equipment so you can hit your target. With the proven Scott caliper roller sear design, you can be confident when you take the shot without feeling any travel in the trigger. The trigger sensitivity can be adjusted to suit your shooting style. The leather buckle strap provides elite comfort with full adjustability to provide an easily repeated anchor. The Legacy offers superior comfort, adjustability, and a smooth release that ensures your arrow flies straight to your target.
- This dual caliper bow release features the proven roller sear design that prevents any feeling of travel in the trigger
- Trigger sensitivity can be adjusted; the black leather buckle strap also provides adjustability for an easily repeated anchor
- Equipped with an NCS connector strap that allows for a wide range of adjustment lengths to suit your shooting needs
- Features an auto closing HyperJaw design that equalizes pressure on the loop; knurled trigger offers an improved grip
- Delivers a clean release with no added torque so you can be confident your shot will remain accurate and fly true