In the hand, Calera takes a deep seat in the palm. The left side plate is 3mm narrower than any previous Okuma design, bringing the anglers grip more in line with the rod and offering increased confidence overall. The graphite frame serves as a powerful foundation. Seven ball bearings plus Quick-Set anti-reverse bearing set free enhanced casting distance from the machined aluminum spool and ultra-smooth cranking while delivering authoritative hooksets. Calera's 7.3:1 gear ratio.
- Right hand 7.3:1
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- External adjustment magnetic cast control system
- Corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized V-shaped spool
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing