The SIG Sauer Emperor Scorpion EX-01 is a precision-built folding knife finally crafted in the USA by Hogue, Inc. for optimal performance and reliability. A methodical design pairs an elegant exterior and high-end materials with an overbuilt frame that supports a fierce cutting edge. The 0.150 inch thick blade is made from 154CM stainless steel that is cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 RC for a lasting edge that is still easy to maintain. Each knife is hand sharpened and honed to a mirror finish for exceptional cutting performance. The ergonomic handle of the EX-01 is available in two materials G10 and aluminum.The handle materials are extremely tough and nearly impervious to chemical or moisture damage. For quick one-handed deployment the EX-01 uses ambidextrous thumb studs. Once open the blade is held in place by a strong button lock. Supported by a quarter-inch pivot and an oversized stop pin the mechanism offers outstanding reliability and a solid lock up. For added security there is a manual safety that can be engaged to prevent accidental closure when the knife is open and in use. For convenient carry and quick access there is a tip up or down pocket clip and a hidden lanyard pin.
- Designed to match SIG Sauer Emperor Scorpion line
- 3.5 inch Drop Point blade crafted from 154CM stainless steel with Flat Dark Earth PVD finish
- Cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 RC
- High flat grind with hand honed edge
- Ambidextrous thumb stud deployment with button lock and manual safety
- Solid Black G10 scales with piranha texture and Flat Dark Earth PVD SIG Sauer medallion