Meet the Sundome tents designed to make your next camping trip even better than before. Showers in the forecast? Coleman made sure the Sundome 4-Person Camping Tent’s WeatherTec system helps protect against rain and wind when you’re at the campground with family and friends. Get to the epic hikes or epic camp meals faster. The tent sets up quickly thanks to the snag-free, continuous sleeves.
- Blocks Wind and Rain: WeatherTec system's tub-like floor, welded corners, inverted seams and taped seams on rainfly and tent body help keep water from getting in; strong frame has been tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- Easy Setup: Using snag-free, continuous pole sleeves
- Well Ventilated: 2 windows and 1 ground vent allow for cool air to flow in and hot air to flow out
- E-Port: Lets you stay connected and makes it easy to bring electrical power inside
- 2 Awnings: Provide additional weather protection over front door and back window
- Gear Pockets: Keep small items stored away and organized
- Dimensions: 9 x 7 ft with 4 ft 11 in center height; Fits 1 queen-size airbed; Made to Last: 1 year limited warranty