It's the most monumental development in broadhead technology since the original Gravedigger. The Bloodsport Gravedigger Extreme hybrid mechanical broadhead delivers even more devastating results than its predecessor. Hardened stainless steel blades create a deadly 2.25 inch cutting diameter. Further propelled by a 1.25 inch fixed blade with a chisel tip, the Gravedigger Extreme penetrates the hide then deploys inside for maximum blood loss.
- 1.25 in cutting diameter main blade
- 2.25 in cutting diameter mechanical blades
- 420 stainless steel blades and 7075 aircraft aluminum ferrule
- Patented Blade Retention System keeps blades closed until entry
- No rubber bands or O-rings
- No-failure broadhead guaranteed to cut no matter what
- True field-point accuracy designed for use with compound bows and crossbows