This kit includes the following:Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
Tools and First Aid: These tools can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (6) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (9) 400-Calorie Food Bars
- (10) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4'' x 3'')
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8'' x 1 1/2'')
- (1) Reusable case
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Flint Starter
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Emergency Blanket
- (1) Emergency Poncho
- (1) Hand/Body Warmer
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
- (1) Pack of Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet Wipes
- (3) Disposable Face Masks